PT Coupling 1" Cx 2" NPT M Aluminum Reducer Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cam-locking female coupler with gasket provides leak-tight connection to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Male NPT threaded connection
- Aluminum body for corrosion and abrasion resistance and light weight
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling Type B reducing coupler has an aluminum body with stainless steel cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for adapting NPT thread to a female cam and groove-style fitting. The aluminum coupler body resists corrosion and abrasion, is light weight, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The 300 series stainless steel cam arms provide strength and resist corrosion and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove coupler complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in applications such as fuel delivery, wine transfer, and grain movement.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other ma
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 250 PSI
- Shape: Socket
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Coupler x NPT Male
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.