PT Coupling 12TMC50SS Stainless Steel 304 Hose Fitting - 1-1/4" NPT Male
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Type 304 stainless steel resists corrosion
- Barbed fitting creates a leak-resistant seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose
- For use with an external crimp ferrule or sleeve
- This PT Coupling Progrip C50 series hose fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel and connects hose to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard. This adapter has a barbed stem that creates a leak-resistant seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a Progrip C50 external crimp ferrule or sleeve (sold separately). A male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion.Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Connector Type: NPT Male
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.