PT Coupling 15LD Brass Cam & Groove Hose Fitting - 1-1/2" C x NPT Female
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 90-degree elbow coupler for connecting cam and groove-style fittings at an angle
- Female NPT threaded connection
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling LD Series cam and groove 90-degree elbow coupler hose fitting is made of brass, has a buna-n gasket, a female NPT connection, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. This 90-degree elbow fitting, or "ell," has female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to a male NPT fitting at a 90-degree angle, changing the direction of flow. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket provides a leak-tight seal and has high tensile strength, abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. This cam and groove 90-degree elbow coupler hose fitting complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is suitable for use with water and hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products.Hose fittings connect, control, change t
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 250 PSI
- Shape: Socket
- Material Type: Brass
- Connector Type: Coupler x NPT Female
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.