PT Coupling 3" x 2-1/2" Aluminum Reducer Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Cam-locking female coupler with gasket provides leak-tight connection to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Shank for hose connection
- Aluminum body for corrosion and abrasion resistance and light weight
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling Type C reducing coupler has an aluminum body with brass cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a shank hose connection. The aluminum coupler body resists corrosion and abrasion, is light weight, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The brass cam arms resist corrosion, have ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability, and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove adapter complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in applications such as fuel delivery, wine transfer, and grain movement.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various
- Size: 3" x 2-1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Shape: Socket
- Material Type: Aluminum
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.