PT Coupling 6026406040 Aluminum Reducer Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Reducer changes connection size of cam-locking female coupler
- Male and female cam and groove connection
- Aluminum body for corrosion and abrasion resistance and light weight
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling CXA Long series reducing coupler has an aluminum body with stainless steel cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and different size male and female cam and groove-style ends for changing the connection size of a cam-locking female coupler. The aluminum coupler body resists corrosion and abrasion, is light weight, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The 300 series stainless steel cam arms provide strength and resist corrosion and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove adapter complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in applications such as fuel delivery, wine transfer, and grain movement.
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized stee
- PT Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.