PT Coupling Basic Standard Series 20B Brass Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cam locking female coupler with gasket provides leak-tight connection to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Male NPT threaded connection
- Brass body for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with water and hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling Type B coupler has a brass body with stainless steel cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for adapting NPT thread to a female cam and groove-style fitting. The brass coupler body resists corrosion, has ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The 300 series stainless steel cam arms provide strength and resist corrosion and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove.
- PT Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.