PT Coupling Basic Standard Series Brass Cam and Groove Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cam-locking female coupler with gasket provides leak-tight connection to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Male NPT threaded connection
- Brass body for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with water and hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling Type B coupler has a brass body with brass cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for adapting NPT thread to a female cam and groove-style fitting. The brass coupler body resists corrosion, has ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The brass cam arms serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove coupler complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in applications such as fuel delivery, wine transfer, and grain movement.
- PT Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.