PT Coupling CXA 3" C X 1-1/2" A Aluminum Reducer Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This is a lightweight material
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good corrosion and chemical resistance
- Use with sand and salt water applications, as well as hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products
- This PT Coupling CXA Long series reducing coupler has an aluminum body with brass cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and different size male and female cam and groove-style ends for changing the connection size of a cam-locking female coupler. The aluminum coupler body resists corrosion and abrasion, is light weight, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection. The brass cam arms resist corrosion, have ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability, and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. This cam and groove adapter complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is used in low-pressure applications such as fuel delivery, wine transfer, and grain movement.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stain
- Size: 3" x 1-1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Shape: Adapter;Coupling
- Material Type: Hard Coat Aluminum
- Connector Type: Coupler x Adapter
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.