PT Coupling Progrip C50 Crimp System Stainless Steel 304 Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Adapter hose fitting for connecting hoses or fittings of different types
- Tri-clamp to join and seal hoses with a non-permanent connection, providing access to lines
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating range of 150 to 250 psi
- For use with external crimp systems and Progrip SFC50 sanitary ferrules
- This PT Coupling Progrip C50 crimp system series adapter hose fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and is used with a tri-clamp connection system. This adapter hose fitting connects hoses or fittings of different types and is used with a tri-clamp connection system to join hoses with a non-permanent seal providing access to lines. This fitting is used with external crimp systems and Progrip SFC50 sanitary ferrules (not included) and is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures. This adapter hose fitting has a maximum operating pressure rating range of 150 to 250 pounds per square inch (psi) and is suitable for use in sanitary, pharmaceutical, chemical, petroleum, industrial, and fire protection applications.Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other san
- Size: 2-1/2"
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Connector Type: Sanitary Body Tri-Clamp
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.