PT Coupling STA Lok 2 Series Brass Cam Assembly - Size: 6"/8"/10"/12"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass cam arm for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect
- This PT Coupling STA-Lok 2 Series replacement cam arm assembly includes a brass cam arm, a pull ring, a hinge pin for a specific coupler size, and a lock plate. This assembly serves as the mechanism by which a cam and groove female coupler locks in the male adapter groove. The cam arm is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability, and the pull ring, hinge pin and lock plate are made of stainless steel 300. This cam and groove replacement assembly complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is suitable for use in applications such as water transport, fuel delivery, and wine transfer.
- PT Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.