PT Coupling STA Lok Series Brass Cam & Groove Hose Fitting - Size: 1-1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapts male NPT thread to male cam and groove-style fitting
- Female NPT threaded connection
- Brass body for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with water and hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- This PT Coupling STA LOK Type DSL coupler has a brass body with brass cam arms, a buna-n (buna nitrile) gasket, and a female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for adapting a male NPT threaded connection to a cam-locking male coupler. The brass coupler body and cam arms resist corrosion, are ductile at high temperatures, have low magnetic permeability, and are suitable for use with water and hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The cam arms serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. The buna-n seal provides a leak-tight connection and is suitable for use with the same materials as the brass body.
- PT Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.