PVD Coated Solid Carbide CoroThread 266 Threading Insert - Pack of 2
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Inserts threading, U-Lock and Twin-Lock / for external threading, T-Max U-Lock, Lay-down with center screw
- Inserts for internal threading
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- CoroThread 266 is a threading concept for all types of threads. Designed with an iLock interface to combat extreme forces placed upon the insert during threading operations, this tool guarantees excellent insert stability for ultimate accuracy, improved surface finish and product consistency.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Cut Type: 16
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Thickness: 0.1563 mm
- Thread Pitch: 0.75 millimeters mm
- Thread Style:Metric
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Inserts
- 266RL-16MM01A075M 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.