No reviews found
- Friction Grip Shank,
- Flat End Taper
- Solid Carbide One-Piece Construction
- Crown and Bridge Carbide burs are designed to provide a superior alternative to diamond burs in crown and bridge preparation procedures. The burs have unique cross-cut blade design and accurate margin definition; they are ideal to remove tooth structure, amalgam and composite restorations while staying cool and sharp. The US-made carbides are Solid Carbide, One-Piece Construction. Their concentric One-Piece Design eliminates brazed joint breakage, as well as chatter and vibration. These highly concentric burs result in faster, smoother and more precise cuts.
- Carbide Burs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.