R_hm 362083 Type 600-20 Slim Tool Steel Revolving Tailstock Center
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Highly suitable for the use on copying lathes
- Body hardened and ground
- For additional supporting and guiding of workpieces as counter centre with face drivers
- For workpieces with small diameter
- Triple bearing method
- R_hm slim revolving tailstock centres have been re-engineerd in function and design. Due to the new features they are even better in daily use and offer additional advantages. It has longer life due to splash water groove, improved lubrication, and close toleranced bearing seat. Lower interference shape due to slim housing, body hardened and ground, centre hardened, repeated regrinding at will, and triple bearing method. It has high runout accuracy and life-time lubrication. It has high concentricity; concentricity deviation maximum 0.01. Reliable lip seal protects bearing space from ingress by dirt and coolant. Reduced friction and heating. High precision roller bearings. Big and secure supporting surface to ensure the complete axial bearing load. High-precision needle bearing. Drop-forged body with high-load capacity due to uniform fibre flow; hardened and ground. Head design with bevelling for unhindered approach of tool holder and lathe tools. Splash water groove as an additional p
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name: R_hm
- Part Number: 362083
- Material Type: Tool Steel
- Number of Items: 1
- Item Weight: 5.73 pounds
- Shank Type: Morse Taper
- System of Measurement: Metric
- UNSPSC Code: 23242100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.