RAB Lighting WP2 100W Glass Lens High-Pressure Sodium Wallpack - Bronze
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wall-mount 100W high-pressure sodium fixture for hallway, doorway, and exterior wall lighting
- 100W high-pressure sodium ED17 lamp produces 9,000 lumens
- Cast aluminum housing for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Tempered glass refractor for strength
- 120V input power for common power sources
- This RAB Lighting WP2H100QT/PC WP2 glass lens high-pressure sodium wallpack has a 120V button photocell and uses a 100W ED17-type high-pressure sodium lamp that produces 9,000 lumens of illumination. It accepts 120V input power and has a bronze color cast aluminum housing that is lightweight and corrosion-resistant and a tempered glass refractor that is resistant to vandalism, heat, and weather for bulb protection and work safety. This high-pressure sodium fixture is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed and is suitable for use in outdoor or indoor lighting, such as in concourses and hallways.RAB Lighting manufactures LED, metal halide, and high-pressure sodium lighting fixtures and controls for indoor and outdoor applications. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Northvale, NJ.
- Color: Bronze
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- RAB Lighting
- Sodium Wallpack
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.