Receiving, 18X24, .080 Egp Ref Aluminum
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- NMC Traffic sign. Legend "RECEIVING". MUTCD released a new regulation for traffic signs requiring an upgrade in retroreflectivity. For facility and private road use. Made from rust resistant material. Great for long-term outdoor use. UV resistant ink prevents fading during long term outdoor use. Signs are made from 85 percent recycled aluminum. Easy to install. Engineer grade prismatic reflective aluminum sheeting applied to 0.080 aluminum is designed for commercial and noncritical traffic control signs. EPG aluminum comes with radius corners and predrilled mounting holes. EGP aluminum provides long-term refl ectivity and durability. J suffix is 0.080 aluminum material with engineer grade prismatic reflective sheeting with 2 center post holes. Signs provides added visibility in low light conditions. Mounting: yes. Measures 24-inches length by 18-inches height.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.