Rexnord Round Flange Block - 1-15/16" Bore Diameter (ZB2115)
- Cast iron flanged housing with a pilot extension for accurate location and increased stability
- Double sealed spherical roller bearing insert for heavy radial or combination radial and thrust loads
- Metal clearance seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
This Rexnord ZB series round flange block has a cast iron housing with three bolt holes, and setscrew locking collar. This non-expansion type bearing unit is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece, non-expansion housing is made of cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping and has a powder coating for corrosion resistance. A cylindrical pilot extension on the back face provides accurate placement in the mounting surface bore during installation and increases stability during operation. It is equipped with a grease fitting on the outer surface for reapplying lubricant. The double-sealed spherical roller bearing insert in the housing supports heavy radial or combination radial and thrust loads, and has a hardened, ground extended inner ring for increased shaft support. The inner raceways are case-carburized for high speeds, reduced noise, and high loads. This fully self-aligning bearing can accommodate dynamic and static misalignments between the shaft and the housing. Metal clearance seals on both sides of the bearing retain lubricant applied at manufacture and help protect against contaminants. The bearing locks onto the shaft with two setscrews spaced 120 degrees apart for a three-point contact hold. This lock type minimizes ring distortion and vibration and is suitable for low to moderate speed applications where the shaft rotates in a single or reversing direction. Flanged bearing units are suitable for use in industrial and commercial applications including conveyors, fans and blowers, construction machinery, and processing equipment, among many others.
Mounted bearings combine a bearing mounted inside a housing unit. The bearing housing replaces the need for a casting or weldment to position the bearing securely for reliable operation, and its design determines the type of insert bearing. Insert bearings use rolling elements (ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindled, or tapered) to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction, and to support radial and axial loads. Available in a variety of materials and mounting configurations, mounted bearings can be one- or two-piece, they can have an extended inner ring and locking device, and they can have seals and end caps that retain lubrication and protect the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris. Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (flange block, hanger, pillow block, and take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
Rexnord Corporation manufactures a variety of ball and roller bearings for agrifarm, air handling, construction, food and beverage, and other industrial and commercial applications. The company, founded in 1892, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
- Brand Name Rexnord
- Part Number ZB2115
- UPC 698210594145
- Material Type Cast Iron
- System of Measurement Inch
- Bore Diameter 1-15/16 inches
- Flange Center to Center Length 4-1/16 inches
- Flange Overall Height 11/16 inches
- Flange Overall Length 3-7/32 inches
- Outside Diameter 4-1/16 inches
- Overall Height 7 inches
- Overall Length 7 inches
- EAN 0698210594145
- Item Weight 9.8 pounds
- Manufacturer Series Number ZB
- Number of Items 1
- UNSPSC Code 31171511
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.