Robert High Turbo Bob Red Brass Float Valve Assembly with Stem
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Free flow outlet
- Stronger for use in applications with high surface turbulence
- Cooling towers, car washes, etc
- Compound operating lever
- Extra heavy duty, red brass body
- Not compliant with CA Prop 65 or Safe Water Drinking Act
- Standard Bob float valve assemblies consist of valve, brass stem, and float ball for positive water level control. Applicable for precision liquid level control, aggressive water applications, increased resistance to corrosion and chemicals, de-ionized, ultra pure, and reverse osmosis water, boiler feed water systems, kitchen steam tables, cooling towers, evaporative coolers, livestock waterier, car wash, high pressure wash, swimming pools, industrial tanks, food service and sanitary applications, many other agricultural and industrial uses. SST Valve. NSF Listed. 1/2" NPT female inlet x free flow outlet. Stronger for use in applications with high surface turbulence. Adjusting short arm. Compound operating lever. Extra heavy duty, red brass body. Buna-N-disc standard. R434-11 Adaptor Included. 1/4"-20 x 10" stem.
- Brand Name: Robert Manufacturing
- Part Number: RF605T-1/2-5
- Material Type: Brass
- Size: 1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 115 PSI
- Specification Met: NSF Non-Compliant
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: NPT
- Style Name: Threaded
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.