Rockwood 1" Dia. x 12" Center-to-Center Brass 90-Degree Offset Door Pull
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brass 90-degree offset door pull set with a satin clear coated finish and a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on a standard 1-3/4" thick door
- Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and is offset 4"
- Brass 90-degree offset door pull
- The Rockwood BF158BTB16.4 brass 90-degree offset door pull set has a satin clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US4/606), has a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on standard 1-3/4" thick doors, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6: J402 specifications, and is ADA compliant. Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and it is offset 4".
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish Types: Satin Clear Coated
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Overall Height: 9 inches
- Offset Door Pull
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.