Rockwood 1" Dia. x 12" Center-to-Center Brass 90-Degree Offset Door Pull
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass 90-degree offset door pull set with a satin clear coated finish and a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on a standard 1-3/4" thick door
- Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and is offset 4"
- Brass 90-degree offset door pull
- The Rockwood BF158BTB16.4 brass 90-degree offset door pull set has a satin clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US4/606), has a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on standard 1-3/4" thick doors, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6: J402 specifications, and is ADA compliant. Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and it is offset 4".
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish Types: Satin Clear Coated
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Overall Height: 9 inches
- Offset Door Pull
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.