Rockwood 111BTB5.32 Stainless Steel Straight Solid Door Pull Set for 1-3/4" Metal or Wood Door, 1" Diameter x 10" Center-to-Center, Type 5 Back to Back Mount, Polished Finish
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
The Rockwood 111BTB5.32 stainless steel straight solid door pull set has a polished finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US32/629), has a type 5 back-to-back mounting style for mounting in pairs, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6: J401 specifications, and is used to pull open a standard 1-3/4" thick metal or wood door. Each pull has a 10" center-to-center length, 11" overall length, 1" diameter, 3" projection, and 2" clearance.
Rockwood Manufacturing Company manufactures door hardware. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Rockwood, PA.
What's in the Box?
- Stainless steel straight solid door pull set
- 1/4"-20 x 2-1/4" through bolts
- Finish washers
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.