Rockwood Brass Roller Latch w/ Angle Stopp for Door - Satin Nickel Plated
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brass roller latch has angle stop and a satin nickel plated clear coated finish
- Latch is mounted in header with the strike in the top of the door
- Solid nylon roller for durability and quiet operation
- Latch face measures 4-1/2" high x 1-1/2" wide with a 5/8" projection and strike measures 2-1/4" long x 1-1/8" wide
- The Rockwood 592.15 brass roller latch has a satin nickel plated clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US15/619), an angle stop, and a nylon roller, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.16 - E09111 specifications, and is to be mounted in the header with the strike in the top of the door. The nylon roller provides durability and quiet operation. The latch face measures 4-1/2" high x 1-1/2" wide with a 5/8" projection, and the strike measures 2-1/4" long x 1-1/8" wide.
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish Types: Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
- Roller Latch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.