Rockwood Brass Roller Latch with Cast Strike - Clear Satin Nickel Plated
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brass roller latch has cast strike and a satin nickel plated clear coated finish
- Solid nylon roller for durability and quiet operation
- Latch face measures 3-3/8" high x 1" wide and strike measures 2-1/4" long x 1-11/16" wide
- Includes mounting hardware
- The Rockwood 590.15 brass roller latch has a satin nickel plated clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US15/619), a cast strike, and a nylon roller, and it meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.16: E09091 specifications. The nylon roller provides durability and quiet operation. The latch face measures 3-3/8" high x 1" wide and the strike measures 2-1/4" high x 1-11/16" wide. It includes mounting hardware.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.