Rockwood Brass Roller Latch with Cast Strike - Clear Satin Nickel Plated
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass roller latch has cast strike and a satin nickel plated clear coated finish
- Solid nylon roller for durability and quiet operation
- Latch face measures 3-3/8" high x 1" wide and strike measures 2-1/4" long x 1-11/16" wide
- Includes mounting hardware
- The Rockwood 590.15 brass roller latch has a satin nickel plated clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US15/619), a cast strike, and a nylon roller, and it meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.16: E09091 specifications. The nylon roller provides durability and quiet operation. The latch face measures 3-3/8" high x 1" wide and the strike measures 2-1/4" high x 1-11/16" wide. It includes mounting hardware.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.