Rockwood Brass Standard Push Plate for Door - Satin Clear Coated Finish
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass push plate with a satin clear coated finish to protect door when being opened
- Four beveled edges for a finished look
- Meets ANSI A156.6 - J301 specifications
- Measures 16" high x 8" wide x 0.050" thick
- The Rockwood 70F.4 brass push plate has four beveled edges and a satin clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US4/606) and protects a door when being opened. The beveled edges provide a finished look. The push plate meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6 - J301 specifications. It measures 16" high x 8" wide x 0.050" thick, and it includes six mounting holes with #6 x 5/8" oval head sheet metal screws for attaching the push plate to a door.
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish Types: Satin Clear Coated
- Shape: Square
- Push Plate for Door
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.