Rockwood Brass Standard Push Plate for Door - Satin Clear Coated Finish
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Brass push plate with a satin clear coated finish to protect door when being opened
- Four beveled edges for a finished look
- Meets ANSI A156.6 - J301 specifications
- Measures 16" high x 8" wide x 0.050" thick
- The Rockwood 70F.4 brass push plate has four beveled edges and a satin clear coated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US4/606) and protects a door when being opened. The beveled edges provide a finished look. The push plate meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6 - J301 specifications. It measures 16" high x 8" wide x 0.050" thick, and it includes six mounting holes with #6 x 5/8" oval head sheet metal screws for attaching the push plate to a door.
- Material Type: Brass
- Finish Types: Satin Clear Coated
- Shape: Square
- Push Plate for Door
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.