Rockwood Brass Straight Door Pull Set (108BTB5.26)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Each pull has a 10" center-to-center length, 10-3/4" overall length, 3/4" diameter, 2-5/8" projection, and 1-7/8" clearance
- Meets ANSI A156.6: J401 specifications
- Includes mounting hardware
- Brass straight door pull set
- Finish washers
- 1/4"-20 x 2-1/4" through bolts
- The Rockwood 108BTB5.26 brass straight door pull set has a polished chrome plated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US26/625), has a type 5 back-to-back mounting style for mounting in pairs, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6: J401 specifications, and is used to pull open a standard 1-3/4" thick metal or wood door. Each pull has a 10" center-to-center length, 10-3/4" overall length, 3/4" diameter, 2-5/8" projection, and 1-7/8" clearance.
- Door Pull Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.