Rockwood Stainless Steel 90-Degree Offset Door Pull Set - Polished Finish
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 90-degree offset door pull set with a polished finish and a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on a standard 1-3/4" thick door
- Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and is offset 4"
- Meets ANSI A156.6 - J402 specifications and is ADA compliant
- Stainless steel 90-degree offset door pull
- The Rockwood BF158BTB16.32 stainless steel 90-degree offset door pull set has a polished finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US32/629), has a back-to-back mounting style for use in pairs on standard 1-3/4" thick doors, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6 - J402 specifications, and is ADA compliant. Each pull has a 12" center-to-center length, 13" overall length, 1" diameter, 3-1/2" projection, and 2-1/2" clearance, and it is offset 4".
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Finish Types: Polished
- Style Name: arch
- Door Pull Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.