Rohm Type 735-50 PL-G Alloy Tool Steel Precision Toolmakers Vise
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Clamping and releasing with threaded spindle
- 110-millimeters length
- Made out of alloyed tool steel, hardened and precision ground
- Horizontal and vertical ground prism
- Used on grinding, milling and engraving machines, jig boring machines, for measurement and inspection work
- Rohm precision toolmakers vise is made out of alloyed tool steel, hardened and precision ground. Used on grinding, milling and engraving machines, jig boring machines, for measurement and inspection work. Clamping and releasing with threaded spindle. Horizontal and vertical ground prism.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.