Rotor Clip 4.25"x.11" Stainless Steel Passivated External Ring
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Standard round shape has lug holes on each end for installing with a tool
- Tapered section construction provides flexibility to facilitate installation
- Axial assembly mounting style has the ring install by sliding onto a shaft from the end
- 17-7 PH stainless steel is corrosion resistant and offers high strength and hardness, and the passivated finish enhances its natural corrosion resistance
- The standard external retaining ring has a tapered section, assembles axially, is made of passivated 17-7 PH stainless steel, and is made in USA. The ring has a standard round shape with a lug hole on each end for installing onto the shaft with a tool. The ends pry apart with the installation tool and snap back towards each other when installed on the shaft for a tight grip. The tapered section style provides the ring with flexibility to facilitate installation and typically withstands higher thrust loads than constant section and spiral rings. The ring installs by sliding onto a shaft from the end, also called axial assembly. Axially installed rings reach further around the outside diameter of the shaft than radially installed rings. The 17-7 PH stainless steel grade is corrosion resistant and offers high strength and hardness, and the passivated finish enhances its natural corrosion resistance.
- Rotor Clip
- External Retaining Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.