Ruland MTCL-8-1.25-SS 1-Pc 8mm-1.25 Bore-18mmOD-9mm Clamping Shaft Collar
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- One-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars
- Threaded bore for fine adjustments, preloading of components, and higher axial loads than smooth bore designs
- Stainless steel 303 for greater corrosion resistance than steel or aluminum
- Includes forged socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 176 degrees C (-40 to 350 degrees F)
- This Ruland one-piece clamping shaft collar has a threaded bore and is made of stainless steel 303. It is a one-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars. It is easier to remove and reposition than setscrew collars and is effective on both hard and soft shafts. This collar has a threaded bore for installing on threaded shafts. Threaded collars create a positive mechanical stop against the shaft to support preloading of bearings and other components and to allow for higher axial loads and finer adjustments than smooth bore designs. It is made of stainless steel 303 for greater resistance to corrosion than steel or aluminum. This collar comes with forged socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft. The operating temperatures for this collar range from -40 to 176 degrees C (-40 to 350 degrees F). This shaft collar is suitable for use in various applications, including in the au
- Shaft Collar
- Shaft Collar
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.