Ruland Oldham Coupling Hub - .375" Bore - 2" Length (OST26-6-A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Brand Name Ruland
- Part Number OST26-6-A
- UPC 634529062180
- Material Type Aluminum
- System of Measurement Inch
- Bore Diameter .375 inches
- EAN 0634529062180
- Number of Items 1
- Outside Diameter 1-5/8 inches
- Overall Length 2 inches
- UNSPSC Code 31163022
- Carefully made by Ruland in Marlborough, MA, Oldham couplings are comprised of two hubs pressed fit with either an acetal or nylon disk. Oldham couplings disengage if the disc breaks, acting as a mechanical fuse. Well-suited for handling large amounts of parallel misalignment. Hub material is type 2024 T351 high strength aluminum with a black anodized finish and M5 forged alloy steel set screws. Maximum is 4,500 RPM. RoHS and Reach compliant. Also called a universal coupling, shaft coupling, or coupler.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.