RWM Casters 95 Series Plate Caster with Roller Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 10-1/2" Overall height, 2-3/16" swivel lead and 10000lbs capacity
- Forged steel wheel with a straight roller bearing
- 4-1/2" x 6" Slotted to 4-1/8" x 6-1/8" bolt hole spacing for 1/2" diameter bolt
- Load and thrust are accommodated by patented kingpinless design, the sealed raceway is standard
- Laguna blue paint finish
- RWM's 95 Series caster features the patented Kingpinless design and that has proven itself to be the best solution for demanding applications. This is the caster design that all others are now copying because it is simply unmatched in extending service life, reducing all possible causes for caster failure. The 95 Series offers a capacity up to 20,000 pounds with a wide variety of heavy duty wheels to maximize capacity. 4-1/2" diameter with 3/4" diameter carbon steel balls raceway design. Precision machined and hardened to 53 Rockwell C minimum scale. The 95 Series typical applications include dollies, utility carts, tow line and platform trucks.
- RWM Casters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.