RWM Casters Plate Caster Urethane on Aluminum Wheel Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 7-1/2" Overall height, 1-9/16" swivel lead and 1230lbs capacity
- Torus wheel with ball bearing
- 2-5/8" x 3-5/8" Slotted to 3" x 3" bolt hole spacing for 3/8" diameter bolt
- All swivel sections are supplied with a lubrication fitting for field maintenance
- Zinc plated finish to protect against corrosion
- RWM's 65 series caster features the patented kingpinless design, a single ball bearing precision machined raceway hardened to 53 Rockwell C. minimum. Swivel section features a 2-3/8" diameter raceway with 3/8" ball bearings. RWM patented this design that has proven itself to be the best solution for demanding applications. This is the caster design that all others are now copying because it is simply unmatched in extending service life and reducing all possible causes for caster failure.
- RWM Casters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.