RWM Casters S65 Series Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Plate Caster
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 6-1/2" Overall height, 1-7/16" swivel lead, 1200lbs capacity
- GT wheel with ball bearing
- 2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3" bolt hole spacing for 3/8" diameter bolt
- 1/2" Diameter axle bolt with locking nut
- Zinc plated
- RWM's S65 stainless steel casters are ideally suited for frequent washdown applications. This caster can handle cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions or other corrosive agents that can cause rust or corrosion. Patented kingpinless single ball bearing precision machined raceway. 2-3/8" diameter raceway with 3/8" stainless ball bearings. RWM's Stainless Steel Casters feature surgical grade 304 stainless steel that is highly resistant to conditions that would normally corrode and rust regular zinc plated steel casters. Our Stainless Steel Casters are ideal for wet or damp conditions and harsh environments that may rust or corrode standard zinc casters. These casters are well suited for rugged duty and are designed for wash-down applications such as food processing plants, food service equipment, large volume high temperature bakery and food cooking facilities, bakery and bread racks, slaughter houses, fisheries, seafood processing plants, stock and maintenance carts, ingredient bins,
- Load Capacity: 1200 pounds
- Base: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Ball
- Inside Length: 4-1/2 inches
- Inside Width: 4 inches
- Color: Light Gray
- Material Type: Elastomer
- RWM Casters
- Plate Caster
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.