Sandvik Coromant 0.0157" Radius T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert , insert size is 431, no. of edges 4
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- Proprietary multilayer coating combines TiAlN and Aluminum Chromium Oxide
- Sandvik Coromant 2-CNMG 431-MF 1115 T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert, CNMG, 80 Degree Diamond, MF Chipbreaker, GC1115 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, CNMG 431-MF, 1/2" iC, 0.0157" Corner Radius (Pack of 2) . MF finishing chip breaker stainless steel insert type. Compatible Devices - DCLNL 10 4A, DCLNL 12 4B, DCLNL 16 4C, DCLNL 16 4D, DCLNL 20 4D, DCLNR 10 4A, DCLNR 12 4B, DCLNR 16 4C, DCLNR 16 4D, DCLNR 20 4D, A16T-DCLNL 4, A16T-DCLNR 4, A20T-DCLNL 4, A20T-DCLNR 4, A24T-DCLNL 4, A24T-DCLNR 4
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Shape: Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 431-MF 1115
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.