Sandvik Coromant 0.0315" Radius CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert - 2-Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations - from medium machining to finishing - on stainless steel in average to good machining conditions
- GC1125 grade is a PVD coating of titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) over carbide that provides hardness for wear resistance without limiting shock resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Medium-machining (MM, UM) and finishing (MF) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant TCMT GC1115 indexable turning insert with a choice of MM, UM, or MF chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing wear resistance for medium machining to finishing of stainless steel in average to good machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. GC1115 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) applied through physical vapor deposition (PVD), which provides hardness for high wear resistance at high temperatures without limiting shock resistance, making this grade suitable for finishin
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Shape: Triangular
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-TCMT 3(2.5)2-MM 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.