Sandvik Coromant 0.0315" Radius CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert - 2-Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- Proprietary multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- PM medium chip breaker steel insert type. A thin CVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of low carbon- to low alloy steels, and other "sticky" steel alloys using medium to low cutting speed. Excellent when surface finish or sharp cutting action is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Shape: Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Material Type: Carbide
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-VBMT 332-PM 1515
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.