Sandvik Coromant 0.0315" Radius T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - 2-Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from roughing to medium machining - on cast iron in good machining conditions
- GC3205 grade is an MTCVD coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides high wear resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Roughing (KR) and medium-machining (KM) chip breaker styles prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant TNMG GC3205 indexable turning insert with a choice of KR or KM chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 60-degree cutting angle, providing high wear resistance for roughing to medium machining of grey cast iron (GCI) in good machining conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center and six cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. GC3205 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through medium temperature chemical vapor deposition (MTCVD), which has hardness for high wear resistance. MTCVD coatings are deposited at lower temperatures than CVD coatings. The lower temperatures reduce cracks in the coating and provide increased toughness and smoothness without limiting wear resistance. The coating also provides shock resistance during inter
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Shape: Triangular
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-TNMG 432-KM 3205
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.