Sandvik Coromant 0.0315" Radius T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - 2-Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert , insert size is 432, no. of edges 4
- Medium Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent for high speed turning of grey cast iron
- KM medium chip breaker cast iron insert type. CVD-coated carbide consisting of a thick, smooth, wear resistant coating and a very hard substrate. Recommended for high speed turning of grey cast iron (GCI). Compatible Devices - DCLNL 10 4A, DCLNL 12 4B, DCLNL 16 4C, DCLNL 16 4D, DCLNL 20 4D, DCLNR 10 4A, DCLNR 12 4B, DCLNR 16 4C, DCLNR 16 4D, DCLNR 20 4D, A16T-DCLNL 4, A16T-DCLNR 4, A20T-DCLNL 4, A20T-DCLNR 4, A24T-DCLNL 4, A24T-DCLNR 4.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Material: Cast Iron
- Shape: Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 432-KM 3205
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.