Sandvik Coromant 0.032" Basic Shape Chip Breaker Carbide Insert - Pk of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XF chip breaker is designed for Finishing applications
- For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- Sandvik Coromant CNMG 432-XF GC15 T-Max P Carbide Insert; For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications; XF chip breaker is designed for Finishing applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.