Sandvik Coromant 0.032" Nose Radius Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XMR chip breaker is designed for Medium Roughing applications
- For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- Sandvik Coromant CNMG 432-XMRGC15 T-Max P Carbide Insert; For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications; XMR chip breaker is designed for Medium Roughing applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: PVD
- Shape: 80 Degree Rhombic
- Compatible Material: Stainless/HRSA
- Number of Cutting Edges: 4
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 432-XMR GC15
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.