Sandvik Coromant 0.032" Nose Radius Chip Breaker Carbide Insert - Pk of 10
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Negative Turning Insert
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- XM chipbreaker is designed for Medium applications
- For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- Sandvik Coromant CNMG 432-XM GC15 T-Max P Carbide Insert; For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications; XM chipbreaker is designed for Medium applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Number of Items: 10
- Shape: 80
- Chip Breaker Type: Negative Basic Shape
- Compatible Devices: T-Max P Carbide Insert Tool holders and Boring bars
- Compatible Material: Stainless/HRSA
- Corner Radius: 0.032 inches
- Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Manufacturer Grade: GC15
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Style Name: CNMG
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- CNMG 432-XM GC15
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.