Sandvik Coromant 0.032" Nose Radius T-Max P Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XMR chip breaker is designed for Medium Roughing applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- For machining Steel , ISO P25 applications
- Sandvik Coromant CNMG 432-XMRGC30 T-Max P Carbide Insert For machining Steel ISO P25 applications XMR chip breaker is designed for Medium Roughing applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD
- Shape: 80 Degree Rhombic
- Compatible Devices: T-Max P Carbide Insert Tool holders and Boring bars
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.032 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 4
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 432-XMR GC30
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.