Sandvik Coromant .032" Radius QM Chipbreaker Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Negative Turning Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing in applications with continuous cut of steel and steel castings. Capable of high surface speeds
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- Tool Style Code TNMG-QM
- Negative Basic Shape Triangle Top and Hole Clamping Mounting Style 0.203 mounting hole diameter
- Sandvik Coromant 2-TNMG 432-QM 4305 Carbide Insert Engineered with Inveio Coating Technology and is Able to Withstand High Temperatures without Sacrificing Edge Line Security in Wet and Dry Applications, TNMG-QM Tool Style, .032" Radius, QM Chipbreaker (Pack of 2) . T-Max P insert for turning.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Number of Cutting Edges: 6
- Shape: Triangular
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-TNMG 432-QM 4305
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.