Sandvik Coromant 150mm x 32mm Rigid Clamp External Turning Insert Holder
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Negative basic shape inserts for high performance turning
- CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system and the first choice when stability and security for productive turning of large components. The system is mainly used for external turning, roughing to finishing, but also for internal turning when chip evacuation is good.
- Productive solution with wiper and Xcel technologies
- Reliable and secure machining even in roughing applications
- Full range of clamping and coolant systems for all materials and applications
- Sandvik Coromant T-Max P negative basic-shape inserts holder for high performance turning, stretching from small components to heavy machining. The inserts fit into all Sandvik Coromant high performance holding systems and can be used in a variety of applications in all materials. Geometries specifically designed for high pressure coolant. Double sided inserts with strong edges. Lever clamping for wet machining, RC-clamping for dry machining and short chip materials, wedge clamp for improved accessibility. Precision nozzles and optimized geometries for high pressure coolant machining.
- Sandvik Coromant
- DCLNR 2525M 12-2
- Turning Insert Holder
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.