Sandvik Coromant 2 Carbide Insert Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing in applications with continuous cut to light intermittence of steel and steel castings
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- Medium machining wide chip breaking range in steel, ductile and work hardening material
- A groundbreaking coating technology and the secret to predictable performance of the new 4000 series grade of carbide inserts. The tightly packed uni-directional crystals create a strong barrier towards the cutting zone for chip control, high wear resistance and long tool life.
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-VNMG 331-QM 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.