Sandvik Coromant 2-DNMG 332-KM 3210 T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert -
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 4
- Medium Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent for high sped turning of nodular cast iron
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- KM medium chip breaker cast iron insert type. CVD-coated carbide consisting of a thick, smooth, wear resistant coating and a very hard substrate. Recommended for high sped turning of nodular cast iron (NCI).
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-DNMG 332-KM 3210
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.