Sandvik Coromant 2-TNMG 431-MF 235 1/2" iC T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems
- Inserts turning, T-Max P double-sided with Chipbr, / -MF, all shapes
- Negative basic shape
- Indexable-turning external and internal
- Sandvik Coromant 2-TNMG 431-MF 235 T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert, TNMG, Triangle, MF Chipbreaker, GC235 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, TNMG 431-MF, 1/2" iC, 0.0157" Corner Radius Pack of 2. CVD-coated carbide grade for roughing of steel and steel castings in the most unfavorable conditions. The tough substrate provides extremely good edge security which allows the grade to handle heavy interrupted cuts at low speeds.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Turning Insert
- 2-TNMG 431-MF 235
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.