Sandvik Coromant 2-VNMG 332-MM 2025 T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - 2 Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations from roughing to finishing on stainless steel in average to difficult conditions
- GC2025 grade is a titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) coating over carbide that is more shock resistant than the GC2015 grade
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- MM, QM, LC, and MF chip breaker styles help prevent buildup of chips at a wide range of cutting speeds
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG GC2025 carbide indexable insert with a choice of MM, QM, LC or MF chip breaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle and has high shock resistance for roughing to finishing turning operations on stainless steel in average to difficult conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It also has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. The GC2025 grade is a titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) coating applied with medium-temperature chemical vapor deposition (MTCVD) over carbide. It is more shock resistant than the GC2015 grade for turning of stainless steel. This insert coating is also resistant to thermal and mechanical shock and provides a stable edge for interrupted cuts. MTCVD coatings provide toughness and smoothness without limiting wear resistance. The V
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Shape: 35 Degree Diamond
- Chip Breaker Type: MM
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Size: VNMG 332-MM
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-VNMG 332-MM 2025
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.