Sandvik Coromant 3/8" iC T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems
- Inserts turning, T-Max P double-sided with Chipbr, / -KF, all shapes
- Negative basic shape
- Indexable-turning external and internal
- Sandvik Coromant 2-DNMG 331-KF 3005 T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert, DNMG, 55 Degree Diamond, KF Chipbreaker, GC3005 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, DNMG 331-KF, 3/8" iC, 0.0157" Corner Radius (Pack of 2)
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-DNMG 331-KF 3005
- Carbide Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.