Sandvik Coromant 3/8" iC T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 4
- Finishing Chipbreaker, AeroSpace Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- TiAlN coated grade with excellent adhesion, also on sharp edges, even flank wear and outstanding performance in heat resistant super alloys
- MF finishing chip breaker stainless steel insert type. The substrate consists of a hard fine-grained WC with 6% Co for high hot hardness and good resistance against plastic deformation. The new thin PVD TiAlN-coating with excellent adhesion, also on sharp edges.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Turning Insert
- 2-DNMG 331-MF 1105
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.