Sandvik Coromant 3/8" iC T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations - from light roughing to medium machining -- on nodular cast iron in average machining conditions
- GC3210 grade is a titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) coating over carbide that provides a balance of shock and wear resistance
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- Medium-machining (KM) chip breaker style helps prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and high feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG GC3210 carbide indexable insert with KM chip breaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle, providing a balance of shock and wear resistance for light roughing to medium machining of nodular cast iron. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. A combination of hard, fine-grained carbide with a thin TiCN, aluminum oxide, and TiN coating applied through Medium Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition (MTCVD) provides better shock and wear resistance for turning cast iron than uncoated carbide inserts. MTCVD coatings provide increased toughness and smoothness without limiting wear resistance. The VNMG GC3210 has a KM chip breaker designed for chip evacuation during medium machining of nodular cast iron in average machining conditions. Tolerance of distance fro
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Shape: 35 Degree Diamond
- Chip Breaker Type: KM
- Compatible Material: Cast Iron
- Manufacturer Grade:
- Manufacturer Series Number:
- Outside Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Style Name:
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-VNMG 332-KM 3210
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.